The Assistant Project Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Project Manager you should be able to perform any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner. An outstanding Assistant Project Manager should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, coordinating meetings and providing minutes and actions that feed into the Project artefacts.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress by creating and maintaining accurate reporting templates.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Specific Job Criteria / Experience
- Be competent on Microsoft Office products to a level applicable to the role specifically MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Project Management Qualification at Foundation level or working towards.
- At least 3 years working either in Project Management or supporting Projects either as part of a PMO or within the Project environment as a PM assistant, graduate or similar.
- Must have some knowledge and experience across the project lifecycle.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to analyse complex issues and provide workable solutions to support time, cost, quality.
- Full understanding of Information Management practices.
We are a secure location and it is vital that confidentiality and discretion are key. You will be required to undergo security clearance for this role.
** IMPORTANT: This vacancy is only available to those who have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have lived in the UK for the last 5+ years continuously. Please do not apply if you do not live in the UK or have not done so for the last 5+ years.**
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so by clicking on the link below: