We are growing and are currently looking for Junior Software Developer to join us at this exciting time.
As a Junior Software Developer your responsibilities will be:
- Designing and modifying computer applications for internal and external use. ‘Architecting and solution planning web applications for internal and external use’
Other tasks may include, but not be limited to:
- Researching and examining current systems. Analysing and quality assuring existing products and solutions.
- Talking to users to find out their requirements, organising and documenting requirements, to put together solution architect documentation plans.
- Agreeing proposals and timescales. Providing and developing against realistic time scale estimates against project requirements
- Developing solutions, QA team members output, writing automated and carrying out testing.
- Making appropriate modifications. Investigating and implementing appropriate fixes to existing live systems
- Software Developers may also be responsible for user training, support and feedback, providing direct user assistance, and support where required
- Supporting the systems and field support calls from users, if required
- The job can involve some pressure to meet deadlines at times, when extra hours maybe required. Some projects can involve high pressure goals and deadlines. Sometimes requiring additional hours when required in order to deliver on time.
Please also note, the Junior Developer will be working within the development team supporting decision making. You will be provided with a team mentor for guidance during the first 6 months with an agreed career progression plan put in place to work towards.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the following:
- C# MVC/C# MVC Core
- SCRUM/Agile work process
Please note this vacancy is only available to those who have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have lived in the UK for the last 5+ years continuously. All employees are required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK Security Vetting to SC Level.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so by clicking on the link below: