Allan Webb are experiencing significant growth and are currently looking for Project Engineer to join us at this exciting time.
As a Project Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to the Project Leader taking responsibility for the creation, configuration control & delivery of Support Datum Pack deliverables against business or customer requirements.
- Taking responsibility for the collation and delivery of non-Support Datum Pack deliverables.
- Ensuring that Quality Assurance (QA) initiatives are acted upon at all times. Apply the “right first time” philosophy.
- Providing Datum Pack technical detail to the Project Leader as appropriate.
- Deputising for the Project Leader when required
To be considered for this role you will need:
- HNC / Certificate in an Engineering related discipline or have equivalent practical experience in a similar role within another organisation, e.g. Industry, HM Forces, etc.
- Possess detailed knowledge of the systems, subsystems & equipment’s in a submarine/maritime environment.
- Ability to make technical data exchanges with internal & external suppliers to, and customers of the Datum Pack.
- Possess a full understanding of plans, schedules, process instructions, forms, user guides & standards relating to the Datum Pack.
- Have a full working knowledge of the complex data sources required in the production of the Datum Pack. This includes but is not limited to the Life Cycle Catalogue (LCC), DIP, electronic Document Management System (eDMS), Enterprise Change Request (ECR) database, Master Configuration Data Base (MCDB) etc.
- Be competent on Microsoft Office products to a level applicable to the role especially MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Experienced in all aspects of the creation, upkeep and delivery of the Datum Pack.
- Able to provide support and guidance to Project Engineers & Trainee’s working within the Datum Pack team.
- Able to access, have clear understanding of Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to the discipline and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
- Be involved with Team Planning, Process Reviews, Risk Management, Quality & HSE matters when required.
Please note this vacancy is only available to those who have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have lived in the UK for the last 5+ years continuously. All employees are required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK Security Vetting to SC Level.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so by clicking on the link below:https://awl.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=011274ed-cf08-4bfb-a418-d727a0843234